Friday, August 1, 2008

Sleepyhead's Blissful Sleep

I went to church for a healing rally yesterday, after a long day at work, not to mention a sleepy one too. Fu could scarcely keep me awake by reminding me about...you know, my crush. And I could barely stay awake. The service was okay, by God's strength and anointing, the pastor spoke with might and his words was strong and loud. Amazing speaker, how can anyone possibly fall asleep in the presence of such a high-spirited speaker and in the sweet presence of the Holy Spirit.

Opps, I take back the last part, I mean, of course people can sleep in the sweet presence of the Holy Spirit. He followed me home and dwell near me while I routinely go online and chatted with some friends. When I became tired I went to the bed, still in my working clothes, I fell asleep. Mom came to switch of the lights, I opened my eyes to look at her but I just couldn't summon my body to sit up and go get cleaned up and all. The sleep just wash me over. Blissfulness, like squashy blankets and fluffy pillows, like songs of nymphs and sirens. Heavenly heavenly bliss.

I woke up at six in the morning, after my little nap and I drag myself to the bathroom, washed my face, the water felt fresh against the grease and sweat that covered me for such long hours. I showered in cold water, without turning the heater on. It was like the fresh streams from the waterfall, truly revitalising every part where the water sweep through. I saw mom who just woke up when I walked to my room, she almost wanted to give me a lecturer over my unhealthy habits but I just smiled blissfully at her.

After putting on some fresh clean clothes, I snuggle back into my still warm bed, between the soft sheets and all fluffy things, and sink into another blissful sleep. Till the sun shined in and I decided it is going to be a beautiful day.




-sleepyhead-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails