Thursday, August 14, 2008

the rest of my life

It's confusing isn't it? This life, I mean. You love something so much one minute and you are so darn freaking annoyed by it the next. As if there is not enough stuff to confuse me, it just has to complicate itself by giving everything a good side and a bad side. Come on, how am I supposed to make decisions while bla bla bla can be good and bad in the same time and right and wrong at the same time. Then there are those philosophers. They woud ask you "What colour is this?", you say "White," and they say "What makes you think it is white?", you answer "I don't know, why don't cha try asking the other 50 millions people out there who are not colour blind?" Then they'll ignore your joke and say, "If everyone say it's black, then won't it be black then?". AHhh...That's a trick question. HA! I get it...I get it.

I'm babbling. 'Cause I'm insane. I said till further notice see? HAHA!!! No further notice YET!!! TEEHEE~



-coke addict-

1 comment:

PianoBoy said...

yay, new post.
have been waiting so long.

some rules and regulastions are created by human ourselve,
such as "you must have a LV bag only then you have completed your life".
So those 'dumb dumb' will craze after the bag and then LV gets the money.
Thus be content of what you have.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails