Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Frankie Magazine



Introducing Frankie Magazine, of art, fashion, music, craft and life. I found this bi-monthly magazine in Ruby's boutique. The magazine is based in the great land of Oz but nonetheless retain the artsy feeling that those big zines in the states have. I think it's awesome. Very much like what we see and speak about in lula magazine.





Since I was stuck at work until well after my working hours. And my bosses, being my parents thought it was appropriate for me work every minute while I was still at the office. I stole about an hour to do this collage while I could. That was before dad flood my desk with another stack of his dream projects and mom with bunch of long detailed formal letters.



Hope you readers like this mag as much as I do :) Toodles!

2 comments:

Karen Keith said...

Gorgeous magazine! I wonder if it is available in the US?

www.obsessionisntjustaperfume.com

Eva said...

Hmm...I'm not too sure, but you can leave me your email and I'll send you a link to download the latest issue in pdf format. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails