There are some important things that we do:
1. Encourage each other in our walk with God through our past university year.
2. Cast visions on the scarce time we have left.
3. Challenge to commit and invest our time as a committed student leader.
Then there are some not-so-important things that we do, like:
2. Get all dolled-up.
3. Eat yummy desert and drink awesome coffee.
4. Day dream...
6. Have a manly pile-on.
7. Take some proper and decent-looking group photos.
8. Have a random shot photobooth with your bestie.
9. Ask really random gross-out questions.
10. And, smell each other.
and sometimes...not everyone smells that good. >:(
Personally speaking, I love it! I had such a great time, feeling all encouraged and ready to go. ;)
And since this is a style/life/journal blog. I hope you guys are curious about what I wore:
what I wore: mom's 90's velvet dress, Coach handbag, Clarks Mary Janes, vintage 70's crochet cape from Andrea's vintage sales.