Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm here!




From leaving home, i discover that there are something that can't swim, can't fly, doesn't have passport cannot go overseas. And most of the time, I don't mean human. So what's the big deal. Something just have their limitations...can't blame them, can i?

I look at being here, away from home like a sabbatical, 9 months here, then home and another nine months then home again and repeat that four times. It's not that hard to imagine, you just have to emphasize on the home part. The easy way to do it, is just brainwash yourself. The surprisingly easy part was that I don't actually get too caught up here. Don't get me wrong, I have friends, and they are a.w.e.s.o.m.e. but i am just determined that i will be home.

So yea...obvious things stood out, friendship, crushes, hatred, sworn relationship of any kind, dreams and wishes, abstract things. In your life, can they swim?


I don't think all of mine do, but there is just something you gotta give.


Thank God He can swim and fly and has a passport can go overseas. =)



-Va is here & there & everywhere-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails