Saturday, December 12, 2009

Road Trips and Paper-thin Dresses

Oh laziness has certainly got the better of me. After all, it is my holiday, I should be relaxing and bumming around like my cousin, Shaun. I guess setting priorities and to-do-lists kills any holiday, regardless of the fun-ness in the personality. Kills!

I had only had 2 road trips since I was back, and one is just short, but not any less valuable. First was the one to Corine's place in Sungai Petani. She got married when I was still in NZ and I think she looked gorgeous in her photos (even though she thought she looked like the she-males from Thailand). So she's pregnant with baby girl Elie now and waiting for the big day! I think the road trip was just so nice.


I had to take one day off from work because her new place is an hour drive away. The weather was perfect, cloudy with no rain, a treasure in this season (unlike today, we were sure the sun was trying to burn off our skins). Here are some photos I took on the way to and back from Sg. Petani. I forgot to snap some with Corine because we were busy catching up. Yikes a doodle!

We also visited Pei Wen who lives in the Beverly Hills of Sungai Petani and she took a break from her Twilight frenzy to hang out and chat with us. My babe!

Penang Bridge

The second trip was the one to KL with mom, dad and Yvonne. We headed to Tambun for breakfast with Uncle Eddie and his family and turned back to Penang since daddy forgot his whole pile of clothes to bring. Lame-o! But the trip was good enough, I got my dream plaid shirt and a pull over sweater from Zara. Zaraaaa! You're amazing~ Come to Penang. Pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeee~

Road Trip!!! Cheers~

Daddy's animated conversation...about bikes.

Sue Lynn hates to see me go. :(

Mom's posh Yves Saint Laurent's sunnies!

Amazing view~


I finally charged up my camera's batteries and took a couple of photos of the dress I wore tonight. We went to the mall for Japanese food and window shopped for a while. It was nice to have all my funky cousins around for a couple of hours. Ting is still downstairs with Yvonne watching telly. I think they are both too scared to sleep after a ghost story marathon just now. Hehe. Eeek!

My paper thin red dress gave dad a scare. He thought I was a ghost because he was drunk and heard Yvonne talking to someone in the TV room (he assume it was me) but then he saw me upstairs. To cut the long story short, he ask me who was it downstairs if I am here. I smiled. He almost fell off the stairs. Scardy cat!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails