Thursday, August 19, 2010

Winter Woes

Winter is getting a little more than frustrating. Gloomy days and ever-so-wet footpaths are not my thing. For some reasons, I have been stocking up dresses for spring. It should (technically) be weeks away from now. But looking at the way things are going so far, Spring break is not going to be much of a Spring break for me.

After spilling my first semester off wandering in blogs and online stores, my inner suppressed geek is eating me up with guilt. So I stocked up my uni locker with food and I am ready to sit in the library, drink energy drinks, chewing almonds and swallow my law textbooks and casebooks, and hopefully wrap my mind around some crucial economics theory.

But before I kill all the remaining readership (after neglecting the good old blog so much recently), I did promised a few girl friends to organise yet another vintage hunt around the beautiful city of Christchurch! So that is definitely something to look out for. ;)


160810

What I wore: Forever21 utility parka, P.Princess lace top, Foldover button shorts, navy tights, vintage buckle shoes.

160810

Buttons!

160810

Oh and I bought these Neff x Skull Candy earmuffs-headphone. They keep me warm and mitigates the winter damages when they are not clamping my head too hard.

listening to Florence and the Machines - My Boy Builds Coffins.

2 comments:

Asteria said...

i love your shorts! and yes, it doesnt look like spring is coming anytime soon in Canberra as well :(

Unknown said...

Love your shoes!
lots of love from
http://queendom-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails