Friday, April 24, 2009

Magnificient


Look, The Brilliant Light!


............................................


Two things that I realize among the darkness that I've been through...


That a light, merely a light will not shine through, only a light too brilliant for the darkness will break through the clouds and make a magnificient mark;


That when it does, shine through, only when it shines through, you will realize it is the Light because of its contrast to the darkness.


............................................


He is the Light; He who is one and different. Holy and ever-loving. That is because He is too bright to be contrasted. So bright that there is no darkness.

-Jesus Christ-


He is the light, because he shines, a gentle light, and always shine. Even when I least expected.

-My father-


He is my light, because he is with me, he tells me his everyday life...share with me bits of his thoughts and his smiles.

-My special friend-


He is a strange light, like one that you might only encounter once or twice in a long time. Not a particular light that is close to heart, but nonetheless a help sent in time.

-The good Samaritan-



Ah, look, what a brilliant light.




-Eva-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails