Monday, February 8, 2010

Lovely Bones










I just finished watching The Lovely Bones and had at least cried like 3 or 4 times. The movie is just pure beautiful cruelty. I like how Peter Jackson managed to make a murder case and such gruesome heartbreaker into an art. He is a genius.
Susie Salmon was the girl who was murdered and she is brilliant in the movie. And I kind of like her 70's bright and colourful outfits that echoes her personality as the bright passionate girl. The only thing that I cannot fathom is why would I even consider the outfit that was worn by somebody victimized. I definitely don't want to attract any attention in that way.
Anyhow I am kind of in a rush to run some errands so I'll just leave you with some pictures! Note the knitted hat, colourful pants, bell bottom jeans and bits of floral shirt. And the kitted lavender dress plus pink boots!!!! Cute as a button.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails