Monday, February 1, 2010

New Girl In Town

No work today! Yay! I am so grateful that my parents spoils me once in a while when I am on holiday. It helps to make me feel that I didn't actually throw my summer away working for them for all 3 months of my vacation here - even though I do.



So this pretty outfit comprises of all things new except for the vintage belt. Amazing isn't it? Everything look positively vintage! I got this printed tee shopping late one night with mom. I almost didn't get anything but saw it right before Mango closes and grabbed it right away. I am so glad I did. And I just got the skirt and the brogues yesterday from the mall. I think the prints on the skirt is just gorgeous, very Liebemarlene.



Ah...how I miss the cool weather in NZ. Malaysia is heating up as Chinese New Year draw closer. I am very sure it's hotter this year. The weather had gone crazy everywhere. Argh.



Anyhow, I'll come up with more fashion show collage soon :D



Congrates to Jacklyn for the Lookbook.nu invite!



Toodles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails