Friday, June 29, 2007

I am a girl.

I am the girl who speaks out in class.
I am the girl who lives in the big empty house across.
I am the girl who seldom drives.
I am the girl who almost drown in swimming pools.
I am the girl who trips herself.
I am the girl who doesn't have a car.
I am the girl who loves every sports.
I am the girl who mixes around with big boys.
I am the girl who runs a lot.
I am the girl who sings and dances in church.
I am the girl whose parents are non-believers.
I am the girl whose sister would lean on her.
I am the girl who helps her brother to sneak out.
I am the girl who sleeps late.
I am the girl who talks a lot.
I am the girl who is weirdly happy.
I am the girl who smiles to herself a lot.
I am the girl who can't drink too much coffee and tea.
I am the girl who love vanila and coke.
I am the girl who writes, blogs, and sketches.
I am the girl who gets drunk without alcohol.
I am the girl who likes a guitar-playing guy.
I am the girl whom only one guy would call her sexy.
I am the girl who likes to eat.
I am the girl who loves cooking like Jamie and kids.
I am the girl who likes teaching and earn plenty from it.
I am the girl who always tag along.
I am the girl who would sleep in big pajamas.
I am the girl who loves T-shirt and jeans.
I am the girl who is a shopaholic and bloggaphile.
I am the girl who owns a mini library.
I am the girl who has a princessy room.
I am the girl who dreams a lot.
I am the girl who sings aloud in showers.
I am the girl who laugh aloud when she cries.
I am the girl who love night views from the bridge to his room.
I am just like any girl sitting right beside you.

I am a girl. God's little girl.


bloggaphile
-va-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails