Thursday, June 14, 2007

never say "if"

Someone in the past invented the idea of living your days as if they are your last days. Lasts?

If this is my last day. would I tell him all about the window gazing?
If this is my last day. would I say I love you?
If this is my last day. would any other days matter?
If this is my last day. would I have been here, trying to make the world understand?
If this is my last day. would I spend a quater of it travelling to see you for one last time?
If this is my last day. would I be smiling when I finally see you?
If this is my last day. would I have spend my last with you? Or is all these just my imagination?
If this is my last day. would there had been any negotiation? Or all that wouldn't have matter?
If this is my last day. would I be in the warmth of your presence? sharing your air. replaying the moments. If I would be so, would I have pour my heart out?

would I? would you? would everything?

I guess there never will be answers to these questions. Never say never? no...never say "if".



-va-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails