Tuesday, June 12, 2007

breathe

Waiting for hours to see the little icon beside your name to blink blue. If I could just breathe when I see you're finally just a click away.

Sitting in the empty roll to see you walk through the door. If I could just breathe when you're finally just sitting behind me.

Watching you from behind in the movies to see you laugh to the funny scenes. If I could just breathe when the movie is finally over.

Keeping me waiting to see you at the door. If I could just breathe when you're finally inches away.

If I could just breathe into your air, sitting right beside you. If I could just breathe when you're there telling me to take care. If I could just breathe when you come around, and finally notice that I've always been there. Breathe - to see if I'm still alive and not taken away by time.

But if I do breathe again beside you, our breath would not ever share the same air again.

Don't breathe. Not right beside you.

-va-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails