Friday, February 8, 2008

My cup overflows.

The Lord is my sheperd,

I shall not be in want,

He makes my lie down in green pastures,

He leads my beside quiet water,

He restores my soul,

He guides me in the path of righteousness,

For His name sake.



Even though I walk through the valley of shadow of death,

I shall fear no evil,

For You are with me,

Your rod and Your staff,

They comfort me.



You prepare a table before me,

In the presence of my enemy,

You anoints my head with oil,

My cup overflows.



Surely goodness and love will follow me,

All the days of my life.

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.



Amen.



______________________________________________________________



Psalms 23. I learned this by heart for the last youth camp but kinda forgotten a lil bit of it. But there's no better Psalm that can describe my grateful heart to the Lord. Everything that is said in Psalm 23, He did them all in my life.



He gives me rest, restore my inner being, Amen.



blessed,
va

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails