Sunday, May 4, 2008

Letter to you..

Hey, *sign language*.

Hi, I think you should be home already. I hope you got home safely, took the same old night bus again? I am still not use to being here, almost too sad to have to leave the habit of waiting for your return..yes, from the lights that shine through your curtain. I could see it from my room, or sometimes from the balcony. It would be well enough to put me to sleep.


I'm really happy that you're home. Though I didn't have a too much of a good time, felt like I failed badly during the youth service. But Pam spoke to me. I think I just learned what God has been trying to say to me. That is probably why He keep telling me to read the book of Job, I would have been so unprepared if I had missed out on this call too. In everything, give thanks. So I would give thanks to God for teaching me to fail, once, for real. The fall made the rest of the day wonderful.


Oh yea, I played basketball with the boys and aunty Wen Er just now. Fu's getting real good at it, of course, we insisted that it's his height..lolz. Ah Li is not bad too, he just gotta work out more, hahaa, that lazy one. We played in INTI's court, the one that we've always played in, every Chinese New Year. I secretly think it is a tradition, that everyone would be home and we can do all sort of crazy things, and have dinner together after sweatin a whole lot. I don't think I would put this in if it is a real letter to you. It would have look so stupid but I enjoy every moment of writing it.


I still try to use the highway everytime I go home from the church, and would pretend to talk to you for a few seconds. Sometimes I just let the music playing from the radio do the talking, Pam thinks it's sweet that we wind down the window that day to say good morning to you.


Hope everything is well, and good morning to you. =)





Your friend,

me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

another 1 of ur romantic posts...gosh itz so nice 2 read it...hmm,din noe dat u're dis romantic...whoever dat guy is,he sure is 1 luck guy :-)

Anonymous said...

wait a minute!....dat prsn leaves near ur hse rite??

Anonymous said...

how touching.....so innocent....

Eva said...

Thanks! I actlly intended these posts to be random expression...hehe happy tht u guys enjoy it.

Anonymous said...

I like to remember when he'll b coming back too,usually around nov. n he'll stay till feb after chinese new year.i'll b peeping through my window just to get a glimpse of him as frequent as i can.at least u talk n go out together.i don't remember talking to him though we live opposite each other.he went to NZ in primary school.he'll only b back once a year.i don't know whether i like him, i just like to look at him.maybe he represent the perfection that i crave to be.
Anyway, i really like this post n sorry for the irrelevant comments bout myself.

have a nice day.
*

Anonymous said...

=) well, don't worry about it, I feel better to let it all out, glad that you choose this place to post ur feelings too. Hope that you'll get a chance to get to know your him ^^.

Anonymous said...

wow...girls do fantasize about boys eh..

Anonymous said...

hahaa....
no I just fantasize about fantasy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails