Thursday, April 22, 2010

Finders Keepers

Okay, first thing first, outfit shot! This is what I wore for a meet-up/catch-up with the girls. It i kind of a grab and run outfit though. It was soooo hard to wake up early today but I did not regret staying up late last night though. At least I got some work done. We talked about life values and things that affect them, which was really interesting. It was fun having a deep and intimate conversation with the girls. And our conclusion was to keep our eyes on the prizeee! That pretty much sums up my morning. A meaningful morning. :)





Outfit:
Glassons studded jumper
Pinstripe puffy skirt with pockets
Brown brogue
The good old Bird In Necklace from Perpetual Princess



Now, let me introduce you to Mr. New Old Shirt. I first ran into this shirt a couple of weeks ago and decided that I have already got a Zara shirt and can forgo this one without flinching. Then it just sat quietly in the hospice store, undisturbed for 2 weeks. I gave in to temptation this morning. After all it was really cheap! And for charity!


It is a size 8 but a bigger fit, I reckon it will go beautifully with a skirt or shorts or even tapered pants. So look out, it will make its debut in my outfit shots soon enough. :D





HEHE!

1 comment:

Closet full of hopes and dreams said...

Well I looove your grab and run outfit! And that shirt, great find.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails