Saturday, April 10, 2010

Row Row Row Your Boat...

...Gently down the stream.
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

I have been out vintage shopping/ thrifting a lot. Voluntarily and involuntarily. Involuntarily because I locked myself out yesterday and had nothing to do so temptation took over. God help me! But then again, all I got was a $5 dollar belt (as seen in picture) and $2 woollen gloves. So it's not that bad. I guess. Oh wait, and those new tights. Okay, maybe it is bad.




Dress - Vintage
Necklace - Perpetual Princess
Belt - Vintage
Bag - Thrifted
Tights - Glassons
Clogs - Thrifted

2 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Hi Eva!

It was so lovely to meet you today - thanks so much for coming. I hope you had fun!

It would be great to catch up for a coffee or something soon, and I'm planning another blogger get-together too. I'll be in touch! Take care,

A xx

Unknown said...

Love the bag :D
and beautiful outfit!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails