Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love unconditionally

I just figured this out in bed. Beside me was my cousins, the people whom I grew up with running around the village in grandma's house, the place where we got lost and I started crying and they all cried along. I realised that I so love them, and it surpassses the diferences after we grew up. No matter what we are doing now, what we will be doing in the future. When we are together we are just a bunch kids who laugh out so loud its almost vulgar.

I can't even see the time that we might grow old and be too business like. I guess beyond the things that, we have the bunch of "dude, where's my car" blurrness in us, and we shared oh so many memories that are impossible to share with other people.

I love you guys. Let's do the sleepover thing more often. LOL.



Gong Hei Fatt Choi,
Wa wa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails