Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Updates

I actually find nothing much to blog about once the concert is over. I pretty much went back into my lazy mode. Not much thinking, less reading, less things that are actually productive. No goals, nothing that actually drive my life running. And it is *kind of* according to my plan, a real laid back holiday before I leave for Uni.

Of course I can still make lists. Like what I normally do when I have nothing much to write about.

List #1: Parties & Gatherings I attended during the holiday season.

1. Beng Hooi's Housewarming.
Note: No offence but not all that warming for me.

2. Some-rich-dude-that-lives-in-Tambun-Indah's Housewarming.
Note: It was scary and huge. Filthly rich and pompous. But a scene that you must see before you die.

3. Christmas Service in TOG.

4. Christmas Eve party at Uncle Eddie's.
Note: Simply heartwarming. Do not regret any second that I spend there.


5. HEB 1228 Concert.


6. Watch Night Service in TOG.
Note: My favourite part was getting Joshua's love letter & when we were goofing around in Pei Wen's car.


7. My cousin, Chun Hwa's wedding reception, pre-wedding, wedding morning ceremony.

8. Alvin's post-Christmas Turkey Feast.
Note: Great fun and happy reunion with Albert. Thanks Alvin, I had a great time.

9. Tanya Chua, Gary Chao Ge, Ning Baizura & Reshmonu in AIA Kick Off Concert, Champion Star Night.







10. TOG 26th Anniversary.

Phew. See? I am serious when I tell you I am a busy person.
...........................................................................................................................

List #2: Christmas presents that I gave out.

1. A pair of Voir earrings for Pam. RM19.90.

2. A cute rabbit to hang on bag for Pei Wen, my dar. RM6 *I think*

3. A glitter poof for Tanya from Elinto. RM3.

4. A clear nail polish with glitter for Sera mommy. RM5+

5. Another cute rabbit hang on bag for Shuang Ling, RM5+

6. A RM10 KFC voucher for gift exchange in TOG Youth Christmas. Free (Opportunity cost - RM10 free meal.)

7. A tea tree oil blemish stick from The Body Shop for Jireh & Caleb to share. - RM29, thanks to inflation. Pfftttt!!!!

8. Two Mask Rider Series DVD for my dearest boyfriend Joshua Chan whom I will love forever. - RM30.
...................................................................................................................................

And most of the time my lists gets better as they go on.
List #3: Christmas presents that I GOT.

1. A plat that says "God bless our home.", a hand towel, an unbrella. - All from TOG.

2. A dozen of blue ball pen from TOG Youth Christmas Party gift exchange.

3. A christmas hat with Santa Clause printed on from Yun Sing.

4. A pair of leopard print studs from Vince & Co from Pam.

5. A pair of star shinny earring from Tanya.

6. A floral hairclip that comes in a box of origamies from Eunice Lim*LEONG*, my cute sis.


7. A waterproof make up bag from Aunty Hwee Mee.


8. A T-shirt with the gift of Holy Spirit printed on and a "Footprints For Teens" and a calender written on by Joshua with his name saying "I *heart* U" and a love letter with nice little drawings from Jireh, Caleb & Joshua.

9. A DKNY Be Delicious parfum from mom.

10. An external hard disk with have the free space of approximately 297 Gig from Dad who spoils me. Btw, it's PINK.


............................................................................................................................

And the best is yet to come.

List #4: NEW Things that I got.

1. A genuine cow leather sling bag from MANGO. RM69 (Original price: RM119)

2. Two hairbands from Bonita. RM5 (So cheap & good)

3. 4 fake bun styling hair clips. RM4.50.

4. A "CREW" cap from Vince & Co. in PINK with fur. RM49.90. I am gonna sue the lady for not asking me for member card and wasting my money!

5. A new pair of Calvin Klein boot cut jeans that fit so perfectly like tailor-made. RM300++.

6. A pair of beige color slacks from GAP in Singapore and a black color cardigan. S$100+.

7. Two polo tees, a pair of straight cut jeans and a khaki color minis from Levi's Signature in Singapore Vivo City Mall. S$150+

8. A wonderful experience from reverse bungee in Clarke Quay, Singapore. S$45

.



9. A white bohemian top from Esprit Gurney Plaza.RM69.90.

10. A blue striped casual shirt, a black pencil + A line skirt and a leopard print pencil box; all from Esprit Sunway Carnival. RM99.90+RM99.90+RM30.00.

11. A pair of light brown classic and comfy genuine leather Mary Janes from Clarks. RM248.00 *paid from my salary*.

..............................................................................................................................
Oh yes 2009 is a happy year, yes I am a living piece of splurge! and a party animal. And you should start hating me in about...5...4...3...2....1, NOW. LOL.

Nah, anyways, this is the reason why I haven't been blogging. Love you guys for still staying with me. I promise I'll flood this page once I get off my holiday mood.



Lots of love,
Eva - the spoiled brat.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails